Immoral Habit: Godless minions...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Immoral Habit: Godless minions...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Free basin Jasin
Admin
Free basin Jasin

Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets... Empty
PostSubject: Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets...   Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:11 pm

I will be getting blazed in about 5 minutes, but here it is. Enjoy fuckers!!!

Hail Satan,
-J
Back to top Go down
https://immoralhabit.board-directory.net
morigru666

morigru666

PostSubject: Re: Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets...   Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:36 pm

Twisted Evil you know, I keep listening to the habit we have, and I keep forgetting that it's my friends playing these songs. I hear it and it blows my mind even more each time I hear it. I say that not as a friend, but as a fan. I can't wait to see what you guys become. Hey, we need some smoke over here buddy, and I say that as a friend....Lots of metal love....morigru.
Back to top Go down
Free basin Jasin
Admin
Free basin Jasin

PostSubject: Re: Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets...   Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:56 pm

morigru666 wrote:
Twisted Evil you know, I keep listening to the habit we have, and I keep forgetting that it's my friends playing these songs. I hear it and it blows my mind even more each time I hear it. I say that not as a friend, but as a fan. I can't wait to see what you guys become. Hey, we need some smoke over here buddy, and I say that as a friend....Lots of metal love....morigru.

Fuck yeah!

Wait till you hear the new shit. Can't wait to play it live. Hail Satan-
Back to top Go down
https://immoralhabit.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets...   Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the kids shall set fires in the streets...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immoral Habit: Godless minions... :: Immoral Habit talk:-
Jump to: